Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to view this material (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Copyright Terms
© 2018 by JB and Susan Harlin (referred to as authors/creators/producers)
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
You do NOT have the right to reprint or resell any portion of this course. No part of this course, may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, or recording, without express dated and signed permission in writing from the course authors/creators/producers.
DISCLAIMER AND/OR LEGAL NOTICES
This information represents the views of the authors/creators/producers at the time it was written and produced. The authors/creators/producers reserve the right to change their opinions as situations and markets change. While every effort has been made to present correct information and to verify details of the contents of this course, neither the authors/creators/producers assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors or omissions. No guarantees regarding outcomes from the use of this course are offered or implied.
10. VAT Taxes will be collected by our hosting Platform
Due to compliance with GDPR we have no choice but to charge the additional VAT tax for the EU countries. This will appear on the checkout page when you register for a workshop. VAT taxes vary per country and Teachable (our platform) will be the merchant of record. Check your countries policies for their VAT tax rates.